Scallions or a Red/White Onion
Apple Cider Vinegar
Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt
1. Grab some fresh kale. Peel the leaves off the stalks and throw it in a bowl.
2. Done. Simple kale salad. Just a bowl of kale.
3. I guess that doesn’t sound too great. Let’s add some stuff. Start with a tomato- cut up and throw it in!
4. Cut up some sun dried tomatoes and throw those in too! Add as many as you’d like of these. They are quite salty in taste so I would suggest going easy with them at first.
5. Add olive oil and apple cider vinegar to taste. I would suggest going light on the apple cider vinegar at first- it can be a bit strong for this recipe. Go easy with it- it’s not like pouring yourself some wine!
6. Add pine nuts and a little salt- either Himalayan pink salt or Celtic sea salt- these have always been the best tasting and healthiest salts around.
7. Sample a little bit- make sure the ingredients are properly balanced- mix and enjoy!